Thursday, October 09, 2008

Nyköping.

Fredrik did have a dream once that we moved back to Nyköping! We sold the house and moved into an apartment in Nyköping. He didn't have a job (hoping to get his old job back maybe?) but we went anyways. :)

Fredrik doesn't think that I should share my dreams on my blog.. :D He says they are too strange and that they will lock me up. :/ :)

Hmm..

Getting ready for Leia's party on Saturday. :) Should be fun I think. :) Anxious for our guests to join us. And we're hoping that Leia will be in a good mood. :) We're curious though to see how she reacts around so many people paying attention to her. :)

I've decided to start avoiding my "construction walk." We left for our walk an hour earlier this morning. They usually don't start working until closer to 10 I think (which is late for construction, but anywho..). So we left an hour earlier and tried to get out and back before they started working.

EHh..
Trying to do school work here and there when I can.. :/ It isn't very exciting.. :/ I procrastinate to no end.. :/ Leia has been keeping me completely drained of energy as well. :/ She is all over the place and she never stops. Recently though she has been.. wanting to sit in my lap for a few minutes and sometimes she will even lay her head on my shoulder and cuddle a little. She isn't a big cuddler.. :/ so I love it when she wants to sit on mommy's lap. :)

No comments: