Tuesday, May 13, 2008

T-shirts.

I HAVE to get these for Leia. It just wouldn't be right if she didn't have them.. :)))





Fredrik brought home her poopy medicine today. And we gave it to her. And I changed her gröt (baby cereal) today. And then we gave her the world's ripest banana. :) She poopied. :) A LOT. :) And she poopied so much that it came out of her diaper and got onto Mommy's lap...... :)

She had been very, very, very, very cranky today, even though she slept plenty. But she was much, much happier after she got her banana today. And then after pooping made her even happier. :) So here's to pooping babies!!

So nice to not have to worry about school stuff.. :/ :) I still have a bit to do with the Swedish for this term, but 1-2 weeks of work I can do in 1 hour. :/ :))
The teacher.. ugh.. she is soooo stupid. :/ Really. :/ She has NO idea what she is doing. She teaches English, too and I would LOVE to sit in on one of those classes to see what she says.. :/

She tries to say that "mors" is pronounced "mos" ... And it isn't. For English phonetics, it would be pronounced like "morsh." And she also says that "barn" is pronounced like "ban." She goes over stuff that I learned.. when I first moved to Sweden. So the class feels so entirely ridiculously unnecessary and pointless. :/ I haven't learned anything new. Especially nothing compared to my awesome teachers in Nyköping.

I made some American brownies today from a Swedish recipe.. :/ :)) And guess what?! It tasted Swedish. :/ :D Not a big surprise really. Very dry and tasteless. My homemade brownie recipe is by far the best.. ;)

But now it is movie time with Fredrik. :) We watch at least 3-4 movies a week. :) It is what we like to do. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad she pooped!!! Love the shirts:)
mormor