Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cedar Point...

America's Rollercoaster..!


So I was going through Aftonbladet, a Swedish tabloid paper. And I came across this:

Världens 5 bästa nöjesfält i sommar
1. Disneyland Resort Paris, som firar 15 år.

2. Cedar Point, Ohio, USA. Flest åkattraktioner av alla världens nöjesfält, bland annat en ny berg-och-dalbana som kostat över 100 miljoner kronor.

3. Everland, Sydkorea. Hinner du inte resa runt hela Europa i sommar, åk hit. Besökare utlovas att få uppleva hela Europa på bara en dag i en galen karneval. Dessutom utlovas blomsterhysteri.

4. Phantasialand, Brühl, Tyskland. Flera nya shower, bland annat en ny stuntshow.

5. Six Flags Mexico, Mexico city, Mexico.



The World's 5 best amusement parks this summer:

2. Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio!


I grew up going to Cedar Point as it is only about a 30 minute drive from my parents house. And my sister worked there, too. :P
The place is awesome. :) I love it there. :)
My friends and I would buy season passes and spend every day there during the summers.

I have pictures of me on the rides as a baby until my college years.

Cedar Point

Of course I've taken Fredrik there. :) And he even road the coasters with me. :))
If you look at the link, I got him to go on: gemini, disaster transport, mean streak (my favorite!), magnum, and some of the others of course. Many of the huge ones they have now, are new and I haven't even been on them. He wouldn't go on the Mantis with me though, that one you stand up while you ride. :)

Aaah.. I love that place.
Makes me homesick.


Mean Streak:





There's nothing like standing in 100 degree heat (38 degC), 110% humidity, for 4 hours to ride a 3 minute ride...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great that cedar point was in the paper there!!!! It is a great place. Leia will get to go someday:)
mormor