Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sacrificies.

Leia's room has windows on 2 walls, so she gets the sun from morning until night.

With the sun in Sweden -- the sun is rising at 03.50 - which causes Leia to wake up earlier. This morning she was up at 5.

I had bought some black material to use to make some things for the downstairs bathroom. A cover to go around the bottom of the tub, and some curtains. But it was a little more necessary to make these for her room instead:






Now when her door is shut, the room is pitch black.

Now I just need to buy some more fabric..... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dad and I may want to sleep with Leia:P
mom

Hillary said...

LOL!! :D

That is what I said to Fredrik last night when we went to bed and our room was so bright ... I told him that I was going to go sleep on her floor.