Friday, May 16, 2008

Leia and Pappa.

For our parent group night, we had homework: to bring a picture of interaction. Best if with our own child, but it didn't really matter. So I took some pictures of Fredrik and Leia. :) And then we printed one out to take that night.







We're going to the summer house tomorrow. It rained last night, so we hope the rain will stay away this weekend so we can get some mowing done there. And we hope to cut down some more rhubarb.


The lake at the end of our street. Leia isn't so fond of grass right now. So when she gets a little more into it, I hope to take some short, small picnics there by the water. And then of course all we have to do is get a boat..... :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Leia and her dad are nice, but we would like to see some of Leia with her mommy!!!!!!
Fredrik, take some pictures for us, please:)
mormor

Hillary said...

I took one of her and I today.. it isn't so good but I will try to get it on.