Friday, May 23, 2008

Snakes.

Oooh.. today was a much better day.. :/ :))

She actually slept for me this morning, about 3 hours. So I was able to put away some clothes, write out 76 answers for my Swedish class and send them to my teacher, vacuum, dust (not in that order), and even have some adult conversation and chatted with my long-time Internet friend, Jonas.

Jonas lives far North in Sweden and has an American girlfriend. :) But she works for the UN and lives in Fiji.. :D

She didn't fight me with eating and she was SO happy after her nap.

Her pooping still isn't as we think it should be, so we are going to talk to the BVC again.


She wanted to play with it.


But when I told her what it was for - she didn't want to play with it any longer.







She is outgrowing her baby tub, so we will soon let her just bathe in the normal tub. She keeps trying to stand up in it, so we figure it is time to just let her move around more freely. :)

Tomorrow we are going to check out a daycare (dagis) ... so we are anxious about that. We still need to try to check out some that are closer to our house ... It is an open-house type thing so we can go any time during the day.

And I really dusted today. I didn't do the "Fredrik dusting." Fredrik dusting is when you dust with the vacuum cleaner..... :/ :D I've been prone to use his methods the last few months when time is an issue, but today I managed to do the real thing.

The Sims isn't working of course .... big surprise .. have to work on that.
But they are coming out with an IKEA furniture add-on.. !! :D Fredrik and I have been talking about that for years, that they needed to make one.

Okay, it is late now.. and I can finally say that I watched Snakes on a Plane.

3 comments:

The McDonald's said...

I got a lovely package yesterday (Friday). Terry is eating the candy and Trenton keeps asking what things are. The candle holder is beautiful, thank you so much Hillary and Fredrik. I loved it!!!

Hillary said...

You are very welcome !! :)

I just wish I had gotten it to you in a more timely fashion. But then now I wish I had waited a little so I could have put in a baby present. :)))

Anonymous said...

These are the best pictures!!! She is getting a little too big for her tub:) She can help you dust when she gets older. just don't let Fredrik teach her how!!!!
mormor