Thursday, May 22, 2008

First strawberry.

Here are my new plants outside. I have a feeling that any avid gardeners would laugh at our pitiful excuss of gardening ... but we try.. :/ :) I think I am only missing blue. :))

Fredrik is outside raking up some hidden leaves that were left under our bushes from last Fall. He got a chance to mow again today, too.

Leia was .. Leia. :/ :)

Last night she kept crying in bed, and she finally fell asleep around 21.30.
She wouldn't sleep today, and I put her in bed with me, and we both slept some. After that she felt warm, and I checked her temperature, and it was 100 degF (37,7 degC). So a bit above normal.

She was moody again today.. :/ Didn't sleep this afternoon.
Everynow and then she will be happy for a little while, and then start screaming after me again. :/

She cries when Pappa has her too, but she constanly cries after me to hold her. Even when Fredrik has her. I know Aunt Beverly went through a horrible attachment to Mormor, seems like Leia is headed in the same direction.

She says "ma ma ma ma ma ma." And reaches for me.

She can easily go from her knees to her butt, something she started doing awhile ago, but she has now perfected it. And that has made her happier; she has been trying to do that for a very long time, so it is great that she has figured it out. Today she went back and forth from her knees to her butt about 6-7 times. Around the 5th time, she sat on her butt, looked at me, smiled, and started clapping her hands. :)) She is SO extremely proud of herself when she does something good. :)

Fredrik has gotten lots more at work to do. He tries to avoid the construction jobs. :/ :) Those jobs remind him why he left Skanska.

I finished another Swedish assignemnt. I'm trying like mad to finish up this 3rd part so I can be done for the Summer. I think Fredrik is more annoyed with my teacher than I am.

Mormor and Morfar will be here soon. :) We are all anxious for that.
Farmor and Farfar will be going to the summer house over the National Holiday so we hope to see them plenty.

We are having a horrible time keeping up with Leia ... She has an unlimited supply of energy. And she's fast. :/ She seems to think that she can stand without holding on to anything. And then once while holding onto the couch, she tried to turn and walk away.. :/ Luckily Mamma was there to catch her. :/ So it is more difficult to get pictures of her now, with always having to have a hand around her.

Today she got to taste her first strawberry. :) She LOVED it!! :)

Fredrik has been trying to teach Leia how to play catch. :))


Yesterday she spilt a glass of water on the DVD/surround sound remote ... It dried without a problem.





Fredrik talked to support for the computer and they sent a few files, and it fixed my computer !! :) So everything is back to normal. :) And I am installing the Sims now. :) They are coming out with a Sims 3. So that means I can get the Sims 2 at a cheaper price now..! :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful!!! You take after Ma. Love the pictures!!! mormor