Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Computers and babies.

Sometimes I really hate computers. I was installing The Sims 2. I am almost done with school for this term, and I was really looking forward to getting to relax on my down-time and play a computer game, etc. Then my computer started acting up a bit, and we reinstalled Windows, and now the problem isn't fixed. We have NO idea what the problem is, so we are going to have to call support. Even though we have no idea what is wrong.

It is a problem with the screensavers and standby. And then we think a problem with the mouse, or something of that sort. So we are frustrated with it and then I am annoyed that I can't play a game. *hmph*

Nothing else of interest I think. :/ Same old. :)

But I do have to give a big congratulations to one of my bestest friends, Carie. :) She and her husband found out that they are pregnant. :)) They are 5 weeks along. I know Carie is very excited. I am certain that Trenton is going to be a great big brother. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!!1 Sorry about your computer:(
mormor