Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You are the one, Neo.

Okay, so we are wondering if we have a Super-Baby or what..
If she is "The One."

She is putting her knees up under herself, grabbing onto objects and pulling herself up off the floor........ Not such an amazing feat for a baby, but for a 5½ month old baby, it is.. :P
Mormor and Morfar are a bit worried that Leia will already be walking by the time they get to see her again.. :D

The tests went extremely well. And not only that, but I thoroughly impressed my teacher.. :P
On the general computer knowledge, I got 91%. I only missed 3 questions.
And then the test about Outlook and Explorer, I got 88%, I missed 4 questions.

While we were waiting for my test scores to print out, she asked how old Leia is now. And then she asked how many classes I was taking and what I was taking. And she asked me how I was doing it and thought that I was super-awesome. :)) So, that made me feel good. :) For someone to recognize that it is difficult taking care of a baby, much less going to school full-time as well.

And I finally ordered this for Leia:



I really wanted her to have it. :) I'll put it on her stroller, and then she can have it when she gets older. Something nice for her to have I think. It showed up in the mail today.

And Leia also received an adorable Bamse shirt from Farmor:




I realized before leaving to take my tests that ... I've not even been studying for 2 months... it feels like it has been 3-4 months.. And to be more than ½ way done with 2 of 3 of my classes, isn't so bad to only be studying 7 weeks.. :P

So I decided to take the rest of the evening off. :) No school work tonight. :) I think I deserve it. :) I made some brownies while fixing an early dinner. Not sure what other "exciting" things I have planned for tonight.. ;) :D But I am looking forward to just relaxing, and maybe even just straightening up and cleaning.

I am desperate to Spring clean. I started last week with the kitchen, but I didn't get very far. I cleaned out a drawer and just put Leia's things in it, milk, bottles, food that hasn't been opened, etc..
I really wanna reorganize everything, as we haven't done that since we moved in. And hopefully try to throw away things in the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proud of you!! We knew you could do it:) nice top and I love the license plate:)
mormor