Sunday, April 27, 2008

No video..

..But a whole bunch of pictures. :P
Every time I try to get a video of her crawling, she just gets so upset and unhappy, that the video isn't worth so much. But she is getting better at it. It will take her a little while until she fully understands what she is doing, as she is doing it very early, so, she just needs some more time. :)

On Friday we received a box from Mormor and Morfar, with some goodies from the US.
Some Avent bottles for Leia, some of the larger (11oz) bottles, which are double the price in Sweden. Some more of the baby orajel. And this adorable tag blanket that I found.




A woman from New Zealand makes them by hand, she is a SAHM (stay at home mom). And of course I didn't want the girly one, :) We chose the construction one for Pappa.
Leia loves her toys, but most of all she loves the tags. So, the blanket is perfect for her to chew and munch on the tags. :))



Right now, Leia's big thing with bath time is to put her toys in the water, and then suck all the water off, and repeat the process. And she makes some very strange noises, too, while she is doing it. :/ :))




Also in the box from the US, were some videos that Mamma ordered for Leia. A Teletubbies DVD, 2 Scooby Doo DVDs (I swear that those are for Leia and not me :D), a DVD with 150 classic cartoons.. and I think that was it for Leia. But there was a DVD for Mamma and Pappa: Saw 4.

Something really creepy happened when I took my recent computer tests, though.

I walked into the building, and a woman was sitting and chatting with another woman, and she stopped me and said, "You are looking for Gunilla??" (My computer teacher.) And I said yes, and she said "You are Hillary. You also met with Göran." (My bookkeeping teacher.) And I confirmed. And she said "you just have those two classes?" And I said that I was taking Swedish A, and she said "You have Madde, too?" (My Swedish teacher.) And she said, "And you have a baby at home??"

So, obviously I am the talk of the school.
:/ :) I was proud, but a little creeped out. :/ :))

We've spent the weekend getting things done around the house. Some gardening, and we got a chance to secure the iron bars to the deck, so now it hopefully won't blow away. :))

I spent plenty of time yesterday and today studying my computer stuff.
And Fredrik is off from work tomorrow. So we hope to get some more things done.

I didn't sleep so well last night, so I am going to bed as soon as I get this finished.. :/





Leia's first taste of banana, in the present from Aunt Yamini. :) Leia loved it, but she wouldn't hold it herself...... So I had to hold it while she sucked the banana out through the mesh. :)




Leia enjoying a cracker made of air. :/ :)
It is really crunchy, and she likes to knaw on them. And then they are in her mouth so long, by the time any of it is in her mouth, it is so soggy, it just dissolves. :)



And she drinks from a sippy cup now!
She hates taking water from a bottle, so she gets that in a cup, and she doesn't spill at all. :)
Juice she still gets in a bottle.

Fredrik working outside. It sprinkled a little off and on during the day, but in the evening it started raining much more. Leia still hasn't heard her first thunderstorm, so that will be an interesting experience. :)



My plants that I have growing in the breakfast room. :)
They have been my recent project.




That is all for now.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooo good!!! Loved them all:) Plants look really nice. You have such a "green thumb":)
mormor