Thursday, April 03, 2008

Beautiful.

The weather is so beautiful. :)
It is 10ºC or 50ºF. No breeze and very sunny.
Very warm. :)

Leia and I left around 09.50 this morning to go to the Baby Café. It was nice. :) We got there a few minutes late, but that was okay. :)
There is always a fika (brunch) afterwards, and I sat and talked to the other foreigner (of course). Foreigners always migrate to each other. :/ It was her first time, there, too. She has a little boy that is 5 months old. She is from the Middle East and has lived in Sweden 9 years. Her husband is also Swedish.
And then one of the BVC people were there, and she came and sat with us, and she and I talked lots about the US. And apparently she works with like a Swedish cheerleading squad. And real cheerleading, like the US competition cheerleading. And she says they go around Europe and all that. :) She was very proud. :)

Then Leia and I had a small walk around town and we came home. :)
It was nice. :) I hope to go again. :)
On April 24th, they are having someone there to go over car seats..! Which is perfect. They will let you put the baby in them and tell you which ones are best for your car and all that stuff. :) So I hope to go to that.

She fell asleep while we were there, in my arms, she just passed out.. :D and then she woke up when I had to put her sweater on her, and she fell asleep right before we got home, and she has been laying outside sleeping in the nice, cool air. :) But now I think she is awake. :) So time to get her. :)

No comments: