Tuesday, April 08, 2008

First time..

..that I've missed posting a day in a looong time.. :P


It snowed a lot on Sunday, can you believe that?! It was a lot and it stuck to the ground and everything, but luckily it turned to rain and it rained a lot and got rid of the snow. It has been a little cooler than we would like. And raining a lot.. But that means that Spring is coming. :)





Fredrik had Monday off, but a new guy that he works with needed the day off. So Fredrik switched with him and took Tuesday off instead. That left me with a loss of a study day......
And then last night NCC called and something was wrong with some measurements and he was going to go in today, too. And completely leave me without some help or extra time to read/study. So I wasn't very happy ... :/ I lost my Monday and I was going to lose my Tuesday, too. So he decided to go last night and he met the NCC guy there and they worked out the problem. He was gone for only 2½ hours, which isn't bad considering the driving time.

Here is what he is working on with NCC, I forgot to post it before:



It is a dam. He is working with them (NCC) as a consultant for the construction company.

They figured it out and I have Fredrik home this morning.
So I tried to read lots last night to make up for yesterday, and then I just forgot about posting.

I am extremely nervous about my tests... yes, I am nervous about a test about computers, that I can retake if I don't pass...... I think it is because.. I know the information, I'm just scared about weird words popping up that I've not seen before. Ehh.. we'll see how it goes.

Leia is teething. I am just happy we have some of the Baby orajel. It is working wonders. She can be cranky and even crying, and after putting it on her gums, she calms down and smiles and is happy and even starts talking and goes back to playing. So, we really want something to happen with her teeth.. :/ To let some of the pain ease up for her.

And she didn't sleep at all during the day for me yesterday. So I decided to post something, and I'm going to shower and try to make up for my lost day yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is growing up too fast:) She is such a beautiful little girl!!
Fredrik's work project looks interesting. You take care of yourself. You do too much:)
mormor