Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More back blogging.

Monday I met with my book keeping teacher to go over chapter 9. He explained things much better than the book did and he gave me some extra questions to go over. He then continued and asked me if I wanted to take the final test next week....... Not sure how awesome he thinks I am, but I can't possibly go through the last 4 chapters within a week..... :/ :)

On Tuesday, I took 2 computer tests and passed both. So now I only have 1 more test left. I hope to take that next week, but it is a lot of information, so we'll see if I get to it next week or the week after. But I'm almost done so I'm excited about that. :)

I'm still slowly plugging along with the Swedish class. :)

Leia and Fredrik are both doing well, too. :) She is still fighting to sleep during the days, but she usually gives in at least once, so she gets some kind of nap. I prefer if she sleeps in the morning, it gives for a less-moody baby. :)

Fredrik is doing well with work, I think. He got some new office furniture a while ago. But besides that, I know of nothing exciting.. :P

I grilled Fredrik's favorite meal yesterday. :)
Just waiting for the fresh corn on the cob to show up. :)

I've been trying like mad to finish a box I started awhile ago to send to Carie. I've had most everything for awhile, but one part is taking forever, but Fredrik helped me with a big part of it, so now maybe I can finally get it out in the mail.. :/ :))

We've been trying to Spring clean and fix up the yard. We went on Tuesday and bought some flowers for the yard. I try to work on it here and there during the day when Leia is being pleasant. :) I try to put her in her stroller, back to the sun and all that, so she's facing me, but she just does NOT want to sit still in her stroller. So, I usually let her play in the living room, while I sit outside the front door (with a clear view into the house), and do things there.

I worked on some book keeping questions this evening, and it took me 1 hour to go through 4 questions.. :/ :) But at least with doing the questions, I am understanding it better.

But now it is passed 10, and I wanna sleep.. :P
No pictures today, sorry.. :P :) Just a boring school post. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are proud of you honey!!!! You are doing great with school and a great job as a mother:)
love,
mom and dad

The McDonald's said...

I think you're doing a great job as well, it's hard...I know.

You're sending us a box? Awww...thank you! I got Leia's card, such a cute picture.