Saturday, April 19, 2008

Annoyed.

I've been trying to put a video on since this morning, and Blogger is.. being difficult. I'll keep trying. :)

Right now Pappa is finishing putting together our new grill. ;)
Leia got some Baby Orajel (numbing stuff for the gums - the pink stuff they put on your gums at the dentist before you get your numbing shot) and she is much, much happier. (That stuff is heaven.) You can see on the bottom gums, that it is separating more, and you can see more tooth. Her bottom left should come in first.

Her favorite thing to do is clap, she does it ALL the time. :)

We also got some other stuff today. Some oil for the deck
Some groceries. Going to inaugurate our grill with hamburgers and hot dogs. :)

VERY crowded out today, there was a market in town. I wanted to go look, but I didn't dare mention it to Fredrik because I knew he would say no. :/ :( Hopefully there will be more during the Summer, and Mormor and Morfar will gladly go with Leia and I.

I am procrastinating like a pro with studying for my tests.. :/ :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will definetly got to the market. mormor

Anonymous said...

will you please slow her down!!! She has to save some things for when we get there:)
mormor