Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little strange.

Okay.. so it is a little strange to be home without Leia.. :/ :) Knowing that she is just across town.. But it is good for both of us. Yes, I miss her. But it is good. She needs to be with other children and other adults. And I need time to myself and time to do my school work and clean and all those things I can't get done while running after her all day. :)


Here are some pictures from yesterday:








She absolutely loves that skirt. The first thing she does when she is there is get the skirt and then she wears it all day. :)

Yesterday I left her for 1 hour, and today for 2 hours, and then today I will go back and be there for lunch. And then for the rest of the week, she will be there by herself from 9-13.30. And then next week she will start her schedule (9-15.00 Tue-Thur).

Her tooth is finally showing a little! Not sure if she has a cold or not of if it is just the teething. Fredrik and I both have sore throats and we are sneezing. So not sure if we are sick or not either.. :/

It has been cold and rainy and cloudy.. :/

I finished one literary analysis, I am in the middle of the 2nd one. I am SO anxious to be done with this Swedish stuff and be done with the class. I've been putting off my SPCS work to finish the Swedish.

But now I am going to dry my hair, since Leia just stands and screams at me when I try to do it with her here, and then Swedish work, and then if I have a chance, I hope to dust off the exercise bike!

Oh yeah.. and Fredrik has to go to Lilla-Edet tomorrow... :/
Not too happy about it.. because of all the driving.. but not much to be done about it.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself of something;) The pics are so cute!!!