Saturday, November 22, 2008

Early Thanksgiving dinner.

Today we had some American friends over for an early Thanksgiving dinner. You know how many pictures I take, right? I've taken about 10,000 pictures in the last 3 years.... But of course today, I barely took any. So no pictures of my delicious, gorgeous turkey breasts, or the many other delicious dishes our guests brought with them.

But here are the few pictures that I did take:




My homemade rolls.


Bonnie with her Swedish hubby, Roger and Lori with her Norwegian hubby, Kent.





The food was delicious and the company was a blast. I'm so thankful that I have some nice American women to share such a wonderful holiday with. Since I can't share this holiday with family, these beautiful people are defintely an okay substitute. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your table looks beautiful!!!! I know the rolls were delicious:) So glad you had a nice day!!!!