Saturday, November 08, 2008

A break.

I'm taking a break from writing my literary analysis on Möss och Människor (Of Mice and Men) and Grabben i Graven Bredvid (The Guy in the Next Grave) to add some pictures of Leia's day at daycare on Friday:


Studyin-up about mushrooms.




LOVES pillows.




Playing dress-up with Anna-Karin. (She's looking in the mirror.)







Leia hasn't been sleeping well the last 3-4 days, so Fredrik and I are pooped. And he is also tired with all the driving to Lilla-Edet (at least 4 hours in the car a day).

Back to school work, and I will try to write again later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My!!!! These are the sweetest pictures:) Love the one where she is carrying the purse!!!!Seems she likes to play dress-up:) I love how she likes to be barefooted(like me);) Hope she sleeps well tonite.