Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hoping!

So I'm hoping for a better day today for Leia!

She didn't sleep at all yesterday during the day, but she of course fell asleep easily last night, and didn't get up until 7 this morning, and she is in a much better mood. Her tooth came through a lot more last night, so I'm hoping that it is feeling better.

They are going on a walk today in the forest, and they will take a sack lunch, which I just prepared. She is taking a sandwich with turkey and cheese, a banana (her favorite) and some snacks that Aunt Carie sent. And a juice box. I think she will enjoy herself. :) She will be outside and with other children. And she will be in a double stroller with another baby that is 17 months old that isn't walking yet..... The older children will walk. But sitting next to another baby should keep her occupied.. :) Give her someone to pinch, poke and punch. :))

I finished my paper last night and sent it to my teacher. That was my last Swedish assignment. So now I am done with my class. I will meet with him again, and probably write a little something for him in person, so that he knows that I'm not cheating on all my assignments.. ;)

Fredrik has a district meeting this afternoon in Uddevalla, so he won't be home today until late.

Today I'm hoping to update my resume (CV) and get going with my SPCS class that I've been neglecting.

More later.

No comments: