Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas get-togethers, part 1.

Just looking at this picture, you wouldn't think that we had a little girl.. :D

Leia ended up having a pretty good day today. :) No one called me and they were positive when I went to get her. She slept about 45 minutes today, and in the afternoon she finally took a couple of bites of food for them (but she still threw her sandwich). :))

When we got home, she played very well and she was pretty happy. :)

So it was nice having her back to normal again today.

Leia ended up getting a scratch today though. :/ :)
Her first daycare scratch:





And we went to Säffle and had dinner at McDonald's. I always get the Caesar salad they have, and it is so super-yummy. Do they have it in the US? I know some of the food stuff between fast food places here and in the US is so completely different.

But we went to the hospital and she took 6 tubes of blood, and I filled out a paper. She took my bloodpressure with a machine, and it was very, very high. And so she took it manually and it was perfect. She said sometimes they just don't work.

They will use the blood to test for lots of different things, and after 5 weeks they will call and make a schedule for me to come and start giving blood. If any of the tests come back positive for something then of course they will contact me before that. :/ :) But that shouldn't be a problem.

Leia was pretty good while we were there and she ran around wanting to look in all the lab rooms.. :/ :))

Leia will have a little Lucia fika at daycare on December 11th. :) So Fredrik and I will get to go for that.

Fredrik will have his Julbord ("Christmas table") with work on December 9th, in Gothenburg.

And I don't have anything special for Christmas to do.. :P :T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She does look like a little boy!!!!
Hope all the test come back ok:) Did Leia enjoy McDee's?