Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good and bad day.

Leia had a great day at daycare! I got there and walked up behind her while they were sitting at the dining table having some blueberry yoghurt and she finally turned around and looked at me, then she turned and looked back at everyone and started waving to them.. :D

They said she slept 1½ hours, but kept coughing plenty. She ate a few bites during lunch, of some meat and potatoes. And then she had some yoghurt and a bite of sandwich or something like that. Tomorrow she'll have another brunch out in the forest.

But after we got home, she got cranky around 16.00 and stayed cranky the rest of the evening.. :/ But it might be good that she is cranky every now and then in the evenings, so that I remember why I am sending her to daycare - so that I can have a little break. :D

I do feel a bit guilty about sending her, like I am abandoning her or whatnot, which I'm sure is normal. I think I feel this way because I am just at home, not like I am working or something... even though I am going to school. I keep telling myself that we both need this. I need time to myself and to get things done, and she needs to learn to be with other people and interact with children, etc..

The unemployment meeting yesterday was uneventful, but the guy was nice and gave me some good tips.

Tomorrow I'm going to be baking lots of homemade rolls and sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins. We are having an early Thanksgiving dinner with some American friends on Saturday. We invited them to our house. So I want to get things done on Thursday, needing to spend lots of time in the kitchen - things that I can't do when I have my overactive Leia.

This evening was uneventful. I sat on the couch drinking tea, while Fredrik flipped back and forth between Room Service and a very, very, very boring soccer game (Swe vs. Holland).

But now the battery is almost out on the laptop, so I need to go plug it up, and I am going to bed.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things will be better all the time. You both need this:)