Sunday, March 01, 2009

Not going so well.

Not going so well here for any of us.
Fredrik and I both feel horrible and Leia has been very moody and whiny and screamy all day. We aren't sure what is wrong with her but it isn't very much fun. Especially when you're sick. :/

We are afraid she is going to get sick again.

We all had bowls of yoghurt for dinner.

Fredrik and I are still very dehydrated and we are just so completely sore. And I've been having chest pain - anxiety attack pain I think because I am just so worried about how long it is going to take for us to get better and worried about Leia getting sick again.

The house looks horrible. :/ Dishes and cups everywhere.
If neither of us feel better tomorrow, we're going to have a friend in town pick us up some groceries. Which we might should do anyways - not sure we should be leaving the house. :/

Leia is very, very tired - but she just screams when you try to help her go to sleep. She even took her kitty and put it in her crib - which is what she does when it is bedtime. I'm afraid I'm going to have to sleep with her tonight - which means no sleep for Mommy. :/

So we'll see how tonight goes and hope at least some of us are feeling better tomorrow.

2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

I think I'm going to send some Pedialyte too...it keeps when unopened and once you open it...about 2 days, but you're supposed to drink it all that quickly. It's for children of course. I may send some Tylenol Flu for you and Fredrik, but of course it won't get there in time for this illness...maybe for the next. Sry to hear such news from your end of the world...all fine here!! Stay warm, get well and take Leia to daycare if she CAN go so you two can get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Bless your hearts. I feel so bad for you all. Why oh why couldn't I be closer to you:(