Sunday, March 01, 2009

Both of us.

A few hours after I got sick last night, Fredrik got sick too.
Not so much fun. :/ So neither of us got sleep.

Leia is very angry today. She wants normal food. She is a meat and potatoes kind of gal - and yoghurt and water just isn't doing it for her. I let her have a little milk this morning, and some corn puffy snacks.

Fredrik and I just don't have the energy to keep up with her. She is much better of course.

When changing her diaper this morning, after I took her diaper off, I almost fainted. I got very light headed, my eyes were spinning, I started sweating and my ears starting ringing.

I put in Teletubbies, and Leia (thank God) is completely in awe of it, so it is keeping her occupied for now. I sent Fredrik to bed to sleep, and I have been dozing on the couch.

Fredrik won't be going to work tomorrow, we'll see about the rest of the week.

I'm sipping on water and keeping it down - which is good - because I am dead thirsty.

There is nothing like throwing-up for 8 hour straight and looking in the mirror and seeing a pale face and blood-shot eyes. :/

Not sure how we are going to make it through the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! You had to get sick together!!! We pray you all feel better soon. Wish we were there to help.