Monday, March 23, 2009

Happiness !!

Guess what ?!?! :D

We are going to the US in June! :)
I am SO excited!

I got a tip about decent airline prices and we decided to change our summer plans and go to the US for 3 weeks in June. :) Mormor and Morfar are so excited that they are giving us a little money to help pay for the tickets so it isn't so economically damaging for us.. :D

It would have been really, really cheap, but we decided we needed to get Leia a seat for herself. We *could* have her on our laps for the trip (seeing as we'll make the entire trip while she is still under 2 years old), but we decided that for our sanity we needed to get her her own seat, and the extra room will be nice!

We will get to go to some zoos (djurpark) in Cleveland and even make a trip to Cedar Point. The weather will be nice and hot, but not August-hot. :))

I'm so excited to go home and see my parents! They will get to spend some time with Leia, and Fredrik and I can get a break. :) He and I are hoping to take a 3 day trip to Canada and see Niagra Falls - he's never been. :)

YAY! :)

Now we just need to renew Fredrik and I's passports, as they both are expiring soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are really excited!!! It still seems like a dream:)

Anonymous said...

Iam so happy for you all.

We will see you soon.

Love farmor

Anonymous said...

How exciting,
I am sure your folks are sooooo happy. See you in June!
Vicki

Hillary said...

Thank you Vicki!
We are so anxious! We were planning a trip for Oct 2010 and that is SO far away, so I am so thrilled to be coming for a visit!

Everyone there has been so kind and caring towards us that we want everyone to be able to visit with Leia before she gets too much older.

I'm pretty anxious to meet Micah too! Maybe Leia can teach her a couple of Swedish words. :)