Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blogging.

It would probably help with my blogging if I didn't fall asleep on the couch every evening. :P I am just so tired that I just fall asleep soon after I sit down. And I usually write in the evenings, so when Fredrik wakes me up to go to bed, I of course don't even think about blogging.

And Leia hasn't been so much fun lately.
If you ask her for a hug, she'll hit you - which is what she's always done though.

And she refuses to eat lunch and dinner (for the last few weeks), and for the last 2 days she won't eat breakfast either. Not sure what is going on with her. She's extremely cranky, whiny, and screamy. Yesterday afternoon she was much, much better, so I thought things were on the upward turn, but she's not been very personable this morning......

So whatever is going on with her - we hope it soon passes. She isn't very pleasant to be around. We mostly try to let her do her own thing and try to stay out of her way.

Now I have to dress the little monster in her snowsuit, seeing as it is staying below freezing all the time now, and get her to daycare.

No comments: