Monday, March 23, 2009

Apology.

Ugh.. I am sorry that I haven't been so good at updating lately. :P I used to put something on every day and now I am lagging behind! Not sure why, really. :/ I think when I have less to do that I -- feel like I don't have much to talk about. :P With the same things happening day after day - I guess I don't think it is too exciting. :P

Fredrik had fixed his papers for parent-leave time, and his boss was supposed to drive up today to sign the papers, to make it official. But she called him this morning and said she wouldn't be making it (a little annoying). But he'll mail them to her and she'll get everything fixed.

Today he's coming home early, so that I can make my every-other month visit to the unemployment office that I have to make so that they keep me on their unemployed list. Annoying to have to do - but nothing can be done about it.

He'll start his papppa-leave on this Friday. :) So he'll have a 4 day weekend this week! :) (Since he'll have Monday off for pappa-time too.) And then he'll have Mondays off up until his vacation.

We're still figuring out his vacation time. :/ I think he is going to take a few weeks in June and then a couple of weeks in August.

The new guy isn't starting until June!! So Fredrik is still alone until then. :/ And when he starts in June, he is going to be sent to Falkenberg, where they have a bigger office, to give the guy more training. He is still new to the work, so they want to give him more specifics about working with Metria. Fredrik did his internship with Metria's mother company (Lantmäteriet), so Fredrik had a good head-start when he started working.

Hmmm.. *think*

The fireplace should still be getting fixed in April -- we are hoping! Haven't heard from them yet.... They said they would call a week or two before they show up. I just hope they give us plenty of time to move furniture out of the living room and dining room without too much stress with time. Because it is gonna make a lot of dust.. :/

Leia has put together her first phrase! :)
She has been saying: Min nana. :D A mix of Swedish and English. :) A bit appropriate if I do say so myself. :) (My banana.) :) That is what she says when she wants a banana. :)

I'll add some pictures later - I really need to get some lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Fredrik gets to start his pappa time. It will be nice to finally get the fireplace done!!!