Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Getting better.

Leia was still cranky yesterday, but she got better and better as the day went on. This morning she was much more herself, but a little confused when I left her at daycare.

Fredrik and I felt very good by yesterday evening. Much more back to normal. This morning was the same for both of us. But after my shower this morning, my tummy hurt a bit.

I haven't heard from Fredrik yet, but I'm sure he's doing well at work. I know he has plenty to check up on from his 2 days off.

I washed 4 loads of laundry after Leia got sick, and after we all got sick, I've washed 6 more loads. So I've done 10 loads of laundry in 1 week. :( (The fastest cycle on our washing machine is 62 minutes.) I have 3 piles of clean clothes to fold and put away. That is my assignment for today. And to reboil most of Leia's pacifiers.

Leia was a little confused when I left her at daycare this morning. Neither happy nor sad. When we got there, one of the new little girls, My, came running up to Leia and gave her a big hug. :D Leia was really confused. :))) Then she helped Leia take her jacket off. She really likes Leia I suppose. Which is good - she is the little girl that lives about 3 houses down from us. :)


Never too sick to play dress-up!
She's wearing 2 skirts!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is back to "normal". The pictures are adorable!!! She thinks she is a big girl now that she can sit on the couch:)