Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kitty-Kitty.

Leia now says "yes." :)) It is very cute of course. She whispers it and it sounds more like "essss." :)

She also says "dat," which means "katt/cat." And not only does she say "dat" but then when you repeat and say "katt" she laughs histerically. :)) She LOVES her Kitty-Kitty, as we have named him.

She doesn't say "no" or "nej" but she has her own word "neh."
("We are the knights that say "Ni!")
If you offer her something and she doesn't want it, she will push your hand away and say "neh."

I forgot to take Leia's kitty with us to daycare this morning. :( They were lost without it I think.. :D So I took it with me when I went to pick her up, and needless to say, she was very happy to see him. :)




She ended up hugging him all the way home:







And this is what it looked like in Åmål at 09.30 this morning:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos!!! She is so adorable:) I loved hearing her say those words today over the phone.

The McDonald's said...

I hope Lillie likes her cat just as much. It's in her crib right now, which she doesn't really use yet, but it keeps the cat away from it.