Sunday, December 07, 2008

Stockholm.

Yesterday we went into Stockholm and went to Gamla Stan (Old Town), and looked around in the tourist-shops. Then we went to the Christmas market, which had nothing special and was very, very crowded.

I found a bag that I liked, and the price was pretty good, but I didn't buy it because I didn't wanna have to carry anything around with us for the rest of our day.... Of course now I wish I bought it (of course). But I still know I would have been annoyed carrying it around, or would have ended up leaving it somewhere.

We went to a hockey game and then had dinner at Friday's. Delicious, like always. Then we met up with one of Fredrik's computer-nerd friends that he hadn't seen in many years. :)


Here are some pictures from yesterday!
(We really need to get a new digital camera. An after-Christmas buy, with hopefully a good sale.)
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that you got to go to Stockholm!!!!! Glad you had a great time:)

The McDonald's said...

The city looks nice. We love hockey, but have not been to a game yet this season. Although it's minor league here...we still love it. Don't know if we'll even make it to a game this season with how busy we are going to be getting here soon.

Hillary said...

Jealous that we were in Stockholm ?! You were in NYC!!!! :D


We used to go to hockey games all the time, the tickets are really, really cheap. I don't know how anyone affords NHL tickets or any other pro-tickets for that matter. But since we don't live anywhere close to anything, we can't make it to any games. :/