Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I know, I know..

..I haven't written in awhile and I need to write a little something.. :P

We picked Leia up a little early from daycare today so we could take her to our appointment with the pediatrician (barnläkare). We talked about her constipation and her pooping habits. (What fun!) And we are going to cut down on her amount of milk, and give her lots of.. concentrated fruktose (more than what we are already giving her). And if that doesn't make a difference in a couple of weeks, then we will go back and they will give her a medicine. They don't want to have to give her the medicine because they aren't very fond of it, so we'll see how everything goes!

Told Leia's BVC nurse about the job, and she was super-happy for me. :) Everyone that knows us in town (mostly people associated with Leia somehow) know how much I want a little job so that I can meet people and all that. So she was very happy for me. :)

Then we went to the photographer and looked at pictures of our little Leia from Saturday. Then we went to a lawyer that can do the notorization of the translation for my driver's license. But we couldn't find his room in the building, so we went home, found his number, and called.. and he wasn't even in his office, he was busy. So we'll find a time to take it for him to stamp it and sign it.

Then we went to Säffle and had dinner, and we went looking in a few of the stores there. We bought Leia some much needed, new PJs:




And for Leia's Lucia fika, she needs to dress up as one of the.. ehh.. :/ either as a santa, or Lucia, or a star-person.. or something. But I wanted her to be a gingerbread (wo)man..! :) So we bought her a gingerbread outfit. With some knee-high socks and a cloth to go over her head:



I doubt she will stand with the other children and "sing." She will want Pappa to hold her the entire time, but I think it is going to be lots of fun!! :)

Fredrik's boss was at their office today in Bengtsfors. They had about 15 people apply for the job! But some of those were.. you know.. people that just like maps.. :/ :) There were 6-7 that were possibilities, and they are going to call 3 people in for an interview! So that is good news. It is a good chance they will hire one of them, and then the work will be divided and Fredrik won't be.. you know.. going crazy from overload.. :/ :)

He got his raise! He received 600 sek (100$) a month raise. Not too shabby!

Hmm..
Daycare is going very well for Leia. :) She was crying when we picked her up today, but that was because one of the teachers told her she wasn't allowed to eat sand. :D I think she had a mouthful when we got there. :))

She has been eating so much better, and we think it is because of the switch to lactose-free milk.

I met with my teacher last week, did I mention that before?? :/ I was confused about.. payments through the SPCS program. The educational-learning CD that I had for the class wasn't up to date with the program that I am using for the class. So my program was completely different with payment (bills and all that). So I was there for 15-20 minutes and we went through it and he showed me what to do with my program. And he gave me some good tips for future use. Right now I am going through inventory and how to.. add inventory to the books. Which is a little complicated, but I think I am understanding everything okay.

I really like working with numbers, so I think it is fun.

HHmmmm...
Leia has another tooth coming in!
On the bottom, same as the other back tooth but on her right side. She isn't nearly as cranky as she has been with her other teeth, so that makes us all happy.

She fell asleep on the way to Säffle. :) With the help of Metallica of course. So we are hoping she won't be too annoyed to be in the car so much this weekend.

Okay.. that is enough for tonight.. :P
I need to do a little more school work while trying to stay warm. It is snowing now. And then it is bedtime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit!!!! She will look adorable:) Congrats Fredrik on the raise!!!