Thursday, December 18, 2008

A fever!

I actually had a fever last night. :/ I haven't had a fever in.. 4 years.

I felt worse and worse yesterday as the day went on. My entire stomach region, cramping and aching, the pain radiating around my sides and over my entire back. NO idea what it is. Extremely dehydrated, too. I'm guessing some kind of weird bug going around. I even cried yesterday plenty because the pain was just so bad. I could barely stand by the end of the day. Before bed I took 3 tylenol, I was slightly warm, but was chilling quite badly. I broke my fever during the night, and I have felt a little better today so far. We'll see how the rest of the day goes! Today it is more the back pain that is bothering me. I'm still light headed and dizzy though.

:/ So I hope it goes away quickly so I can properly look after Leia tomorrow, and study for my test that I have on Monday. :/

We did receive the camera yesterday! :) Fredrik played with it a little.. I'm anxious to figure out how to use it.

More later..

No comments: