Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fourth Advent.

Today is the 4th Advent, the last Sunday before Christmas. So we had lots of candles lit in the house today. :)

We haven't done too much.. We (finally) finished the tree! We wanted to do it when Leia was awake, so then it made it more difficult to find time to do it, especially during the week. But now it is up, and all the presents underneath.. :)

Yesterday we did lots of food shopping for the holidays. We wanted to get it overwith as soon as possible.. knowing that the closer it gets to Christmas, the more crowded it will be everywhere.

Yes.. Leia likes to wear her socks on her hands..



Today we took a lazy day. Fredrik carried pellets, 1 pallet of the 3 that was sitting in the front yard. Each pallet is 1 ton of pellets. I got to help just a little, after I was done putting Leia down for her nap. We hope to do at least 1 more tomorrow, while Leia is taking her like-clockwork 3 hour nap from 11-2.

I have my SPCS test tomorrow morning. I know I know what I need to know for the test. I think I am more worried about what it will look like. (How the test will be given.) So we'll see how that goes. I know I'll pass it, but.. well.. we all know that "just passing" isn't good enough for me.







I am SO anxious to be done with school.. :/ I want a break. I wanna properly clean the house.. :)) I will have a little more time now and a little less stress. It will be nice. Tomorrow, I will celebrate! For being done with school.. although I have no idea how. :))

We've all been feeling better. After my night with the fever, I've been slowly feeling better every day. I still have a bit of back pain, so I'm hoping that that goes away soon enough. Must have been some weird stomach-cold or something like that. Fredrik is much better too, he just has a weird cough that he's been getting off and on for a few months, when his throat gets dry and scratchy. Leia's nose is running like crazy, it goes back and forth. But that could also be because of her teeth cutting through. You can now see her 9 teeth. :) 4 on the top (front 4), and then 5 on the bottom (3 front, and 2 back teeth).



Monday: SPCS test, a little shopping for fun, gingerbread baking.
Tuesday: Leia has daycare (scheduled before we knew the days for Christmas), pellet carrying day if we haven't finished that yet.
Wednesday: Christmas Eve.
Thursday: Christmas Day.
Friday: Sleep. :)

2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Trenton used to do that too, it must be a baby stage thing. I love the picture below in the previous post...very studious!!! I'm anxiously waiting for Tuesday. We'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures:) She can wear socks for gloves!!!