Monday, December 15, 2008

10 year anniversary.

Fredrik and I met (on the Internet) 10 years ago today! :) I'm not sure if it feels like we've been together for 40 years or for 1 year. :) I think it goes back and forth. :) Although time goes by a lot faster now that Leia is here. :))

We didn't do anything special. :) We both kept forgetting and remembering. Fredrik is ordering our new camera tonight, so that can be our anniversary present. :)

Fredrik's Christmas present from me showed up today. The delivery guy (that I see about once a week because of all the boxes we get......) carried it into the hall for me, it is a bit heavy. So no wrapping that and no moving it. :)) So Fredrik has seen it and I'm sure he was expecting it anyways.. :)

Leia and I were both sick over the weekend, but I'm much better now (almost perfectly better, besides some sneezing). Leia still has a runny nose and is coughing a bit. She was cranky today. The first time in a looong time. And it was nice to remember that she isn't cranky every day. I don't know how I dealt with her being cranky and whiny every day. :/ That was rough. I'm just thankful now that she is fine and happy. :) Of course she will have cranky days.. but it was unbearable before because there were only cranky days.

On Sunday we put up the Christmas tree! We haven't put anything on it yet.. :D But at least the tree is there. :)) We'll try to finish it this week. :)









It was difficult to find a place to put the tree. :/ We didn't want it in the living room or dining room, to keep little baby fingers away from it.... So that she is only with the tree when we can watch her like a hawk. :)

We baked some gingerbread yesterday. The recipe for the dough makes 300 cookies. :D So we will have gingerbread for quiet awhile. :)) I also fixed fudge and buckeyes. I think that will be plenty for awhile. But we'll be making Swedish chocolate balls when it gets a little closer to Christmas.

And a couple of other cute pictures of Leia (of course):



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! The second one reminds us of you when your dad would be doing something:) You were always right there making sure he did it right!!!!!