Sunday, August 31, 2008

Moody.

Leia can be so moody some days. :/ Today she was easily irritable. But not always, she went back and forth today. Most days she is just happy. :) Everynow and then she is moody, and then once in a blue moon she will be cranky all day. Today she started screaming because she saw some grapes on the table, but I gave her some bread instead... :/ :)

She is good at fake tears too!! She makes a squished face and she squints her eyes together really tight, and she keeps doing it a couple of times and then after the 3rd time or so a couple of tears will come out... She is.. rotten.

I finally started my school work. :/ The Swedish. It is so boring. :/ :( I don't learn anything. I'm hoping to get through what I have left to do for my distance work, and then after Leia is settled in daycare, I hope to maybe go to class. Maybe I will learn something that way. :/ Grammar I know.. that is easy stuff. And I have a good vocab.. but it still just more words that I need to learn. Which in my opinion just takes time. Trying to memorize words just doesn't work - you have to use them plenty before it sticks.

To pass this class I have to also take a national test, the same as Swedes take for Svenska A / Swedish A (first high school level grade). I'm not really looking forward to that. :)

We spent the day inside "watching" movies. Leia slept well but it rained all day. :/ We made some waffles and Leia had some for her after nap lunch.

Tomorrow we have our 9th (second to last) parent group night. They are renovating and expanding the building where we usually have our meetings (same building as the midwife, BVC, and a few other things) so it will be in the commune building. Fredrik doesn't get home until the time the meeting starts, so Leia and I will go there and Fredrik will meet us. Not exactly looking forward to it, but it is something to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is all girl!!! You know as a whole we are a moody bunch!!!!!! She is just starting early, lucky you. I had 3 moody girls!!!! Have fun tonite at the meeting. we are going to the hog roast.
mormor