Thursday, August 07, 2008

Messmör.

So I know I haven't been the best at blogging lately. :/ And I apologize. :/ We've been busy and very tired. Leia's new teeth are making her cranky and we've been trying to paint and get things fixed or cleaned or thrown away. We've been trying to plan a get together with some new friends. :)

Here is Leia eating some messmör. :) It is.. butter and milk. :) It is a beige colored butter but very soft. Reminds me of peanut butter, the same texture and consistency. But it is just butter and milk. It has lots of iron and calcium. Great to eat if you are constipated. (For babies and cats, too.) Leia loves the stuff, just like Pappa. I hate it. :/ I've tried it several times but I just don't like it. :/ (Just like how most Swedes hate peanut butter.) It is an acquired taste. To me.. it smells like fish and tastes a little sweet. :/ Nasty. :P

We will soon be heading to Säffle to try to find a chair to buy for upstairs in the hallway. A bigger, more comfortable chair. That room can only be a sitting room, so we want to make it into an office type room. We looked at MIO yesterday and we found one option we liked, but there is a furniture store in Säffle that we want to look at.

I'll try to post more this afternoon or evening, when I have time, to update a little on how things are. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the stuff Fredrik ate on his cereal? She looks very bored in the picture!!! Hope you find a chair. Give hugs and kisses to Leia.
mormor

Hillary said...

No, this stuff you eat on bread. The stuff he had with his cereal was "sour milk." Thick, old milk that has turned a little sour. :P It is called "filmjölk." It is pretty close to buttermilk.