Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 months today.

Today is Leia's 10-month birthday. :)

And a picture of Leia enjoying her bath time with Pappa. :) She is fine with him feeding her now. We didn't give her the option of having me and she took what she could get. :))

She slept until 07.30 this morning. I had to wake her up. :) We didn't complain. :/ :) And she slept well today, too. I even took a nap. I fed her and put her in bed and I went and got in my bed, and she slept for over 2 hours and I slept for almost 2 hours. Very nice to just put her in bed and let her fall asleep herself. :) I surely thought she would scream to be taken out of bed but she slept. :)

I think she is.. getting used to the idea of what she has to do each day. She starts to complain when it is food time or bath time. We think she knows when something is supposed to be happening.

She was a good baby today. :) Very happy and easy to take care of. :) I wish all the days were like today. :)) She is even eating better. We give her some of my homemade bread to play with and sometimes some slices of cheese. She will eat it and play with the bread and she is so distracted that she is eating anything that we offer her. And she gets lots of good things from the bread and cheese that a growing baby needs.

We ordered the chair! We did that yesterday. It will take 4-5 weeks for it to show up. :( Ugh.. didn't think it would take that long. We narrowed it down between two completely different types of material, and the colors were also completely different. One Fredrik prefered and the other I prefered, but we both liked both of them. We ended up going with the one I prefered, but now I worry that it was the wrong choice. I prefer the texture of the material, but I am afraid the color is too light. But too late now.. :D But we love the chair though. Derby The material is.. softer than what is shown. And we got a cream color with a bit of beige if I remember correctly. The other one we thought about was a tan color and we thought the other color would match our other furniture better if we ever wanted to put it in another room. And we had to consider present wall colors and future wall colors. Blah blah blah... Can't wait until it shows up!! And the material is removeable and machine washable, so that is also very nice.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 month birthday, baby girl!!!! The pictures are so sweet. Glad you got your chair ordered.
mom

The Jagielski Family said...

What a little cutie pie!

Do you cloth diaper? It looks like it in some pictures. I cloth Elliott- too easy/ cheap not to!

Hillary said...

She's a devil in disguise.. :/ :)) Cute but rotten.

No cloth diapers.
Diapers are expensive here (double what they are in the US I believe), and cloth diapers are expensive too, the sets and all that.
The Americans that I know here always import the cloth diaper sets and all that stuff from the US because it is much cheaper to do that instead of buying it here.

It was never an option for us to want to use cloth diapers. We weren't interested for some reason.

I'm anxious to start potty training, though ... the cost of diapers is insane.