Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How was your day?

Horrible.
But thanks for asking.

I just sneezed 3 times. :/ And the last one hurt. :/

Leia screamed all day. :/ ALL day.
Fredrik said she was moody this morning when he got up with her, and I guess she stayed that way all day. :/ She would drop a toy and scream, she would.. slip on her pants while crawling and start crying.. It was just awful. :/ Not a fun day.

I decided to take a walk. I needed to get out of the house. So we went to the greenhouse nearby. It was the closest place to go to get back in good time for her 2nd nap (which she didn't take today). But we spent some time there talking to the owner. The little stores near our house have watched Leia grow up. :/ :) One of the cashiers at the tiny grocery store always comes from around her register and pokes and talks to Leia. :)

But I bought some plants and two.. krukor.. ahh.. the word in English.. :/ a flower pot (thank you Fredrik!) .. I kept wanting to call it a pot holder. :/ But anyways.. buying something when you're having a bad day always makes you feel better (that and chocolate). But not like it was ME having the bad day, but.. if Leia has a bad day, then I have a bad day too.

She screamed if I held her, she screamed if I sat her down, she screamed if I put her in her high chair, she screamed if I gave her a toy, she screamed if I took away the remote control from her little fingers.. It was a super-fun day !!! :T

But when she took her morning nap, I carried the (heavy) coffee table from the guest room into the living room.

Leia's side. Books on top and then in the drawers are some toys.


Our side. Mommy's laptop and the remote controls.


The thinner bookshelf.


I'm anxiously awaiting our new chair to be delivered. :))


The wider bookcase.



We really regret not having bought Lori's couch. She offered it to us at an unbelievably awesome price, but we didn't think it would work in the room ... but now we wish we had taken it. :/ We need a bigger couch. We need the sitting room. :/ And we need something in front of the radiators to keep little fingers from getting burnt during the Winter months. :/ But too late now, she has already sold it to a neighbor. :)

Fredrik's workmate, Owe, had their baby.. well his girlfriend had the baby.. but anyways.. it was a boy. :)

And my bestest friend ever, Carie, is having a.. GIRL! :)) They found out yesterday. :)

Ehhh.. it is late now. Fredrik and I had a movie night, but we got started late because we wanted to catch the reruns of some Olympic stuff that we missed during the day.

So it is bed time.. and some hope for a happier baby tomorrow. :(
It is very tiring when she is cranky. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture. Sorry that Leia had an unhappy day. Could have been a tummy ache. It is hard when they can't tell you. Give baby girl kisses.
mormor