Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just plain nasty.

This morning.. some time after breakfast..
Leia had just crawled into the living room from the dining room.. she started gagging and coughing.

She opened her mouth and threw up.
It was mostly saliva and a few white chunks of her baby cereal.

I cleaned it up and was holding her and all of a sudden.. a piece of grass poked through her little lips. And I pulled.. and pulled and pulled it out.

It was 3 inches (7½cm) long.. :/
No wonder she gagged and threw up. :/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUK!!!!!!! Where did she find grass? Of course babies can find things on the floor that we can not even see with a magnifying glass!!!!!! Give baby girl a kiss.
love mormor

The McDonald's said...

Yuck!! Wait till she sticks something up her nose...and it gets stuck. What size is she in now? I'm getting a box ready for her (birthday) and want to make sure I got the right size...I bought them extra big so I'm sure they're ok, but want to make sure.