Sunday, January 11, 2009

In-love.

I am so in-love with my family. :) Not something that I have discovered today, but days like today are when you realize just how lucky you are. :)

We had a lovely weekend. Just the 3 of us.. 4 of us, can't forget Caesar. :) Yesterday we did some shopping around town and today we had a very lazy day. Doing things around the house and watched some Twin Peaks episodes.

Work will get more back to normal for Fredrik tomorrow and Leia and I will have a day to ourselves. This week I will start putting together lesson plans for my classes. Should be fun to figure out. :) Like I said, I am more anxious for the children's class. To teach them everything from the beginning. I think I'll be a great teacher! Let's hope the students think the same (and the children's parents as well)!! :)))

Leia has a check-up on Tuesday, from her pooping. But that has been much better now. Fredrik has a meeting in Trollhättan for work on Wednesday, but that is the middle of the day. So far I don't think I have anything special planned this week.

So nothing too special in this post. :)
But some pictures, of course.






1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

You'll be a great teacher. Congrats on the job...I don't think I realized until now that you got one and a teaching job at that. I've been out of it or I missed the post somewhere.