Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 random things about today.


01. Leia now says "nana," which we think means "Anna" for her daycare teacher. Or maybe "banana."

02. I finally received my grade for my SPCS computer class: MVG (highest grade).

03. Fredrik thinks they are leaning towards the new employee that he is hoping for.

04. Fredrik realized said-employee was a previous workmate at Sykes!

05. I've found another native English speaker in Åmål.

06. The family a few houses down has their baby at Leia's daycare.

07. Leia tried to say her name today for the first time. It came out as "eia." (She has trouble with Ls).

08. We have realized "pumpa" means "lampa" (lamp). Again, it is the Ls.

09. Today I luckily discovered Leia's shirt with green paint on the sleeve before throwing it in with the rest of the white laundry in the washing machine.

10. 3 more days until Friday.





Picking up Leia from daycare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Love to watch her run:)

Nic's NEWs said...

Have you found your way to www.mumsinsweden.com ? I'm sure there are others in your part of the world - at least not too far from you.

Hillary said...

Nic:
I know about mumsinsweden, but I've not found my way there yet.

There are actually plenty of us English speakers here, but we are pretty spread out (living in the middle of nowhere can do that). :) There are actually a few in my town, maybe 5-6 even, but everyone tends to keep to themselves and not interact together, which is sorta sad. :(