Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Too... much... talking...!

A sign that Mormor talks too much in the car?? :D

Today Morfar cut down the rest of the tall grass. I got to empty boxes in the cellar and organize the food room better. Leia slept well today and she had her first taste of Swedish "välling." It is.. a liquid. We decided to not give it to Leia since it isn't necessary.. but we thought we would try it just because everyone is so surprised that we aren't interested in using it. We aren't impressed by it, and it is very difficult for her to suck out of the bottle (even after I widened the nipple hole) because it is so thick. But she slept better (took 2 naps instead of her normal 1) today anyway and she is sleeping a lot longer during the nights now for some reason. But we are enoying it. :/ :) She is sleeping at least 12 hours a night now. (Just because I said that she will wake up at 2 in the morning.....) :P

Babies, babies..
We are going around to all these baby stores and I am anxious to find out if my friend Carie is going to have a boy or a girl.. :D I can't wait to find out. I think I am hoping for a girl. :)

And our friend Ewa is trying to decide on a name for their baby boy. His temporary name is "Lillebror" (little brother) until they decide. They are choosing from Jakob or Sebastian. :) I told her my favorite is Sebastian (as those of you know who read the other blog) and that she HAS to choose that. :D She said that most are more fond of Jakob, but that her favorite is Sebastian. So we might end up with a Sebastian even though we didn't have a boy. :))

Leia's 2 teeth are pushing up farther and farther. :) She is fighting a little with eating because of her gums. We aren't sure if more are showing up (from the bottom), or it is just pain from the 2 she has.

Tomorrow we have our driving class thing. It is really late. :/ At 16.30, and it is 3 hours long...... And the town is about 15-20 minutes away. So, Mormor and Morfar get to give Leia her supper, bathe her, and try to put her to bed. :) We are anxious to see how it goes. :)

Thursday Fredrik has a class in Karlstad. One of his workmates is going to pick him up along the way and they will carpool together. Even though the guy is older, he and Fredrik get a long very, very well and have a lot in common.

Thursday I have an appointment with a doctor about my insomnia. Hopefully something can be figured out. :/ I think I slept fairly well last night, but it seems to take me forever to fall asleep. I never reach my REM cycles. I never really get a deep sleep.

On Friday, Fredrik will drive to his ex-boss's house and pick up the.. container for the top of the car. We are borrowing it for our trip up North.

Hmm.. This weekend, I think Morfar and Fredrik are going to try to put together a few pieces of wood to try to make our missing pieces of stairs for the deck. :/ :)

Tuesday next week I think Fredrik and one of his workmates are going to be driving a boat to the summerhouse.

So we have lots to think about. :P

I received my grades! I forgot to mention last week.
I received an MVG (A+++) in Bokföring (book keeping) and a VG (A-B) in ECDL (computers).

July 4th is on Friday and we hope the weather is nice so that we can grill. :)
The weather was beautiful today. By far the nicest weather since my parents have been here. Very warm and sunny.

It is defintely bed time!

No comments: