Monday, July 28, 2008

Goodbye to Mormor + Morfar.

Last night Leia had to say her goodbyes, and this morning I said my goodbyes before Fredrik drove my parents to Gothenburg's airport. They might have had an offer to take a later flight after reaching Copenhagen, but we won't know until they get home to tell us. :)

We hope Mormor and Morfar enjoyed their stay with the 3 of us and that we were good hosts. It was fantastic having 2 more people around for such a long time. It makes us wish we had more family and friends around us.

It has been very quite here. :) Especially this morning. They left at 5 so Leia and I were alone for awhile until Pappa got home around 12.00. On his way home, Fredrik stopped in Trollhättan and decided that that is where we should probably do our shopping from now on. It is only 10 minutes farther than the new shopping center we went to last week, but with many more stores. While there, he bought me a new pair of shoes. :) Ecco shoes. He decided that I "needed" them. :/ :) I really like them. :)



I think Leia took her first steps yesterday. :)) Mormor and Farmor believe me but Fredrik doesn't. But that is because he is jealous that he didn't get to see. :) Leia and I were alone in the living room yesterday, she was standing infront of me and she took maybe 1½ steps to get to me. I started screaming. :)) She won't repeat it, so Fredrik doesn't believe me. :P So, I'm not sure we are counting it as her offical first steps.

Leia slept well today, even with all the warmth. It is a little too warm here. :/

Now Leia's bath is over and now it is my turn to give her some orajel and baby tyelonl since she is a bit warm (having a fever from teething doesn't make a happier baby in the heat). :/ :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful visit and thank you for having us with you for 6 weeks. It gave us a chance to really get to know Leia and her personality. Now when we see videos we know how and why she is doing what she does!!! Love you all and miss you all.
mom and dad