Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"Got Välling?"



Leia isn't fond of välling. :/ :)
She won't take it in a bottle, and we've tried a normal cup, and she isn't interested at all.

Leia arguing with me because I told her she wasn't allowed to pull the power cord from my laptop:




Love our view of the lake:



I think Fredrik is good to go now for vacation. He had one big thing that he needed to finish before taking his 4 weeks off, and he finished it up today. This week a guy from Gothenburg was supposed to come up so that Fredrik could teach him how to use the brand of equipment ... but the guy has been sick this week. Which has left Fredrik with more time to get things together for his workmates who will be filling in for him while he is away.

It has been great having Mormor + Morfar here. Fredrik gets up with Leia and gives her breakfast before he goes to work, and then Mormor + Morfar get up with her when he leaves, and I get to stay in bed all morning. I really need the sleep. I think I am falling asleep okay, but my sleep isn't very restful. So those morning hours are very important sleeping hours for me right now because that is when I am getting my best sleep.

Morfar is helping with mowing the lawn, and Mormor is washing lots and lots of dishes. Fredrik and I have cleaned and straightened lots in the cellar, and I've gotten to finish a few things here and there ... lots of little things I haven't been able to get to since Leia was born.

Leia is cruising around the furniture more and more and she is standing a lot more on her own. :) She is sleeping well and eating well.

We are trying to get everything together for our trip. :)
Not much else happening I suppose. :) Enjoying the nice weather and walks. :)

2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Is that stuff like milk? It looks like it. Glad to hear everything is going well and you're enjoying the visit with your parents.

Hillary said...

It is.. ehh.. they give it here after breastfeeding/formula. It is.. very, very thick and .. very "grain." It smells awful. :/ :) It is really cheap, but Leia doesn't like it, so.. It doesn't exist at all in the US. Sweden is a "välling nation" ... meaning that people give it 'just because' .. it has no.. significance.