Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday wishes.

Today is Morfar's 64th birthday! :)
Happy Birthday, Morfar!!

He loved the Thai place in town, so we went there this evening for dinner. :)




Some pictures from today:






"Practise Driver"



Yes.. I am now a legal driver in Sweden....
Even though I've had my American drivers license for 13 years.... I am now allowed to drive in Sweden. I have my learner's permit.
When you move to Sweden (from the US), you can drive for 1 year with your license, but then you have to get a Swedish license. It is expensive, that mixed in with bad timing and laziness, has pushed the drivers license back and back and back.

This evening we packed up the car as much as we could. We are very excited for our trip to Höglekardalen. :)

We talked to the neighbor today a little and gave him some keys to the house. He and his wife are going to feed Caesar while we are away, and water the plants (in and out) for us.

So.. so long.. :P :)
I'm sure I'll have a few pictures to share when we return.. ;)

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

What am I going to do for 7 days? I am 13 weeks today...yeah 2nd trimester!! I have been feeling much better, the evenings are still the worst. I got some additional medicine for the nausea that I take with my other medicine for nausea. It works wonders, should've had it from the beginning. Happy Birthday Hillard!! Talk to you all when you return, have a great trip!!