Monday, July 21, 2008

Thunder + Lightning.

We are having lots of thunder and a little bit of lightning. And the rain is starting to come down heavier. It has been a little chilly here in Åmål, but now the weather is supposed to start turning much warmer.

We had a great time in Jämtland. Driving around and looking at plenty of beautiful places. We drove to Åre, and it was completely dead there (very boring)... we're guessing all the stores are much more fun during the Winter (skiing) months. Past Åre, we drove to an amazingly beautiful waterfall, as you've seen if you've looked at the pictures.

We went to Östersund as well, and spent a day there.
Fredrik went fishing, but of course not as much as he wanted. :)
It rained a lot while we were there, probably almost every day.

I went fishing with Fredrik once, and.. well... mosquitoes.
They attacked me as if they hadn't "eaten" all Spring. They attacked me so badly on my face, that the side of my face swelled up. Fredrik was about to banish me to the car, but I had some stuff to rub all over my few inches of visible skin through my layers. It worked for the most part, so I didn't have to hike back to the car by myself. My hands swelled up, too.

Fredrik and I discussed making it an annual trip for Fredrik, Leia and I. Or trying out some new places, maybe just a little bit closer to home.

Saturday we had our American BBQ. And that was so much fun! I will add plenty of pictures. Yesterday, Mormor + Morfar watched Leia plenty so Fredrik and I could do some cleaning and straightening and reorganizing of our "junk." :) And today we went to Smögen, so of course I have pictures from that trip today. :)

No comments: