Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Christian Bale's love child.

I have a reoccuring dream. In the dream I have Christian Bale's love child.

I had the dream last night.

In last night's dream, I had a child with me. She looked just like Leia but with very dark hair. We were traveling on a bus. On this bus was me, "Leia," Fredrik, Bale, Bale's parents, and then it was full with lots of strangers.

Bale and I were playing cards and chatting. Fredrik and I were dating, so everyone assumed the child was his, but it wasn't.

Christian Bale and I talked and flirted and wanted to be together. There really wasn't much more to the dream than that. This was much better than the majority of my normal dreams, which are horrific nightmares. :/ :)

Who wouldn't want to dream about Christian Bale every night ??? :))

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

I forgot to tell you about that candy...sorry Fredrik...I couldn't get past the salt. I'm not sure what the kids and Terry thought of it. We really liked the candy in the egg and those pastry things. We use the spice (garlic like) all the time. Hope all is well, I go back to work tomorrow--yuck!!