Thursday, September 24, 2009

A weekend away.

We had a fantastic weekend last weekend. :) Since the house was very messy and Fredrik had so many days off, we decided to go to the summer house. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time!

I've decided that since I have sooooo many pictures to share, that I might just start making collages instead! Very fun and simple to do, and that way I can share even more pictures, and save storage space on my Blogger account. That way I might actually finally get around to putting on pictures from our trip to the US! :/ :(





But last weekend I got plenty of school work done, including writing my own fairy tale for my Swedish class! Fredrik loves it and thinks I should write a longer version.. we'll see if that happens.. :/ :)

Fredrik is definitely enjoying his time off from work, and Leia is doing well with her extended hours at daycare. She is there now until 17.00. And I absolutely hate it! :( I miss her so much. :( But I know I won't be able to get anything done otherwise.

Soon my parents will be here! :)

The fireplace is now finished! And the room is a horrible, nasty, awful mess. :( So we have lots of cleaning to do. So we hope to get all that done, and then maybe try to paint in there before moving all the furniture back! :) I hope we can do that, but it depends on how much the paint will cost.. :/ Since Fredrik's paychecks have been cut back a bit we might not be able to, but it is a good opportunity to do it since we have 2 more helpers and all the furniture is out of the room. So we'll see.

We really hate having the rooms be white.. :/ Feels institutional.

We might be having some buyers for Leia's crib and changing table, so we might be getting rid of some of her baby stuff. :) It makes me very, very sad to get rid of her things. :( Ugh.. don't wanna get into that now..! :))

Fredrik has started cleaning and I wanna go help!
I'll try to write more later!

No comments: