Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Overwhelmed.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by my classes.

Only my Swedish teacher is a aware of how a distance class works. Which helps. But she has us doing so much work, that I can't keep up with it. I have to read a Swedish novel and write a paper about it by next week. And that is just a tiny side-part of the daily work.

Then my English teacher, very sweet, but has no clue about how the Internet works (very old), or even what a distance class is, I think. She seems to be confused by most everything.

My Social studies teacher is completely crazy and is in her own little World. She has three different schedules of work to do, one of them is completely blank. The other two make no sense whatsoever. She seems to be completely ignorant to the fact that distance classes exist and that she is teaching one. She teaches at 3 different schools in three different towns nowhere near each other. I often wonder if she knows where she is and what class she is teaching.

I have 3 classes, and I have received only 1 of my 4 text books, and we are now 3 weeks into the term......
Things aren't going so well so far and I'm not really looking forward to the rest of the term.

1 comment:

mormor said...

Sorry you are overwhelmed!! Hope you get your books soon:) Maybe we can be of some help when we get over there. Don't know how but we will try!!