Thursday, July 09, 2009

The King.

I had purposefully not written anything about Michael Jackson's death. It hit me pretty hard, as well as most of the Earth's population. The last part of his life was a bit troubling, and we might never know the truth about any allegations. And over the last decade, he might have gone a little "crazy.." :/ :)) Hehh.. but besides all that, I find it hard to believe if not everyone in the World doesn't love Michael Jackson at least just a little bit.

He wasn't just a musician.. but a dancer, a producer, a writer, a director and a performer. I am also a musician, and I am determined to make Leia one as well.. :) I am anxious to share my love of MJ with her. We all have our favorite MJ songs. Most love Thriller, Beat It and Smooth Criminal. I have to say my favorites are Billie Jean and Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough.

I saw an article today with a link, and I wanted to share the link, which is why I decided to write a little something. This video clip hit me pretty hard and made me realize how much Michael Jackson touched all of our lives. This short video made me cry. Not the first time, but the second time and every time since then. The first time I thought it was awesome and a fantastic tribute. The second time, I thought about how much I wish MJ could have seen it himself in person. How proud he would have been and how honored.

A Swedish dance group, Bounce, organized a flash mob in Stockholm. (Flash mob = an organized gathering of people, usually by the Internet, that poses as spectators and then participates.) The first is in the main center of Stockholm (Sergels Torget) and the second one is in Stockholm's Central Station.


(Please watch in full screen to get the full effect!)




How awesome is that??

I think.. at least twice a day everyone should break-out into dance while listening to a Michael Jackson song. The World would be a much happier and peaceful place then. A big thank you to Sweden from me. I don't think anyone could have given him a more appropriate farewell than this.

The King of Pop?
No.
Michael Jackson is the King of Music.

1 comment:

mormor said...

This was absolutely awesome!!!!!!!
I loved it!!! I really liked a lot of his music:)