Thursday, July 02, 2009

Daycare pictures: January + February

On Tuesday I got some things of Leia's, including a CD with pictures and videos of Leia during the Spring months! (Jan-June) So I'll try to get those on here and share them. :)

Leia also had plenty of "drawings." :) Her new thing now is circles. Big circles. Little circles. Half circles. Circles within circles...

And there was also a hand-painting. I asked her if it was a cat or if it was Leia, and she replied, "Meow." So I am assuming it is a cat. :) (I'll try to get scans of those as well.) The painting looks more like a big, red blob ... if you squint your eyes a little it looks like a woolly mammoth.


Pictures from January:

Leia and her "bästis," Ellinor. :) Bästis = slang for best friend. Today was also Ellinor's 2nd birthday, so Leia and I made a birthday card for her. :) Leia's purple handprint on the front in paint, and then the inside was.. yes, of course lots and lots of colorful circles. And on the back a birthday greeting and a heart that I helped Leia draw and color. These 2 are always together and they really like each other a lot. :)


In the back you will see My, the little girl that lives a couple of houses down. She is 1 month older than Leia, and about ½ of Leia's size. My is rotten!! :)) "My" is pronounced more "Me" (for my English readers). My is the 3rd Musketeer in Leia's group. My is going to be the trouble-maker and then Ellinor is going to be the quiet one that keeps them out of trouble. But we haven't yet figured out Leia's role in the trio.


Leia having lots of fun.


A group picture: Elwira next to teacher Anna-Karin, Nili in the red hat, I'm not sure which the other two are, and then Leia with teacher Ann.


Another of Leia and Ellinor.


Leia down in the left-hand corner, with My next to her in the light pink hat, not sure who the other one is in the bottom. In the back is Elwira, Sara, teacher Ann and Nili.


Nili bending over next to Leia, then teacher Ann, Sara in the red hat, My and Elwira hidden behind Sara, and then I think that is Ann-Louise next to teacher Anna.



Pictures from February:



Leia making her Valentine heart that is hanging in our hallway.


One of the twins (Sanna or Julia) on the slide with teacher Ann, and then Leia of course.


Leia and Ellinor. Yes -- they have the same snowsuit. :D


Elwira and Leia.


In the back (l to r): Elin, Leia, Ellinor, Sara, Ann-Louise. In the front: Elwira and then Sanna / Julia.


Leia in the bottom corner.


Leia behind one of the twins.

2 comments:

SwedeLife said...

Cute girl! Was it ever really that cold, and will it really get that cold again! Fun to see these in the middle of the summer heat.

Hillary said...

Thank you! :)

With this weather - it doesn't seem like it will ever be cold again! But soon enough Winter will come. Right after Midsommar, when it starts to get darker my Swede always says, "Now it is Winter again." :))