Monday, June 09, 2008

Snow?!

In Northern Sweden, Kiruna, they have snow!!
It is in negative degrees and they had 8cm (3in) of snow.





Here is the article.

I'm not translating.. :P


Not sure if I prefer our 31 deg heat that we had yesterday, or if snow would be better.. :/ Difficult to think that we had snow only like 3 weeks ago. And then the weather has been miserable since then.

It cooled down a lot last night, got very cloudy, and very, very windy. We were certain we would have a thunderstorm. Not even a drop. :(
Today it is hot as ever. Not a cloud in the sky. :/
We really need rain. :(

Like Carie said though, we are so lucky we don't have humidity here, because, then I think we would die. :/ Without air conditioning. :/
No tornados in Sweden either, Thank God. I've seen my share of tornados to last a lifetime. :/ :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think we would mind if there is a little snow while we are there:p
mom